Ordering the AO1™ Process
Ordering the AO1™ process for your instrument is simple:
- Contact us via email and tell us about your instrument(s) so we can check our production schedule and give you a date/time that we will be able to receive it.
- Pay the deposit (more info below).
- After we assign you a ship date, please pack your instrument carefully and ship to the drop address with full insurance. We cannot be responsible for anything that happens to your instrument on its way here. We open and examine each package thoroughly before beginning our work.
- After we examine your guitar, we’ll give you a diagnostic overview of how we think the AO1 process will affect your instrument(s). Then we’ll begin the AO1 treatment.
- When your guitar is ready (about 3 weeks, depending upon our production schedule) we will require you to pay the full balance due including return shipping costs.
- Upon payment we will carefully pack your instrument up and send it back to you insured.
The current pricing of our Patented Acoustic Optimization Process™ (AO1™) is $500.00
This pricing is for acoustic guitars only. Please inquire about pricing for mandolins, violins, violas and other instruments.
In order to schedule the AO1™ Process for your instrument, we require a non-refundable of $250.00 deposit. This can be done by personal check, Money Order, Cashier’s Check, or online by Credit Card.
- Buyer pays all shipping and insurance costs.
- All overseas orders by bank wire only.
- Balance plus return shipping is due immediately upon completion of process.
- If you wish to pay by credit card, we will invoice you through PayPal. You do NOT need to have a PayPal account to pay using your credit card.
- Orders paid with credit cards will will incur an extra 3% charge to cover the extra processing costs.
- Often guitar shipping boxes and materials can be reused. However, in the event that inadequate materials were used to ship the guitar or if the box’s structural integrity was compromised by the first trip, we will repack with new materials. In this event, the customer will be charged for the new shipping materials.
- Acoustic guitars with an abundance of internal wiring or electronics will need to have them removed before shipping.
Thank you. We look forward to working with you to assist in finding the true “voice” for your guitars.